| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ruatoria in December is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 136mm (5.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Ruatoria December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ruatoria, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ruatoria:
- Lottin Point, New Zealand - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NNW
- Rukuhanga, New Zealand - 45.5 kms (28.3 miles) NW
- Matarau, New Zealand - 34 kms (21.1 miles) NW
- Katoa, Whakaangiangi, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) N
- Ruangarehu, New Zealand - 21.2 kms (13.2 miles) SW
- Te Puia Springs, New Zealand - 16.7 kms (10.4 miles) S
- Motu, New Zealand - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) WSW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) SW
- Tolaga Bay, Mangatuna, New Zealand - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) S
- Otoko, New Zealand - 86.5 kms (53.8 miles) SW
- Mokairau, Pakarae, New Zealand - 63.3 kms (39.3 miles) S
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) SSW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 82 kms (50.9 miles) SSW
- Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand - 88.1 kms (54.7 miles) SSW
- Gisborne, New Zealand - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) SSW